occupado

Monday, October 09, 2006

school sucks. even when you don't have to go. i keep telling myself to read and study for these midterms i got comin up on wednesday but damnit its too much stuff. hopefully i can bs somethin to pass. i usually do.

has anyone watched heroes? this show is awesome. todays was especially good. i won't ruin it for people that haven't seen it, but then again how many people can i assume are even reading this? well for those that do, if you haven't seen it yet, watch it. nbc.com shows this weeks episode. those that have, its frickin awesome right?!

i hurt my back playing volleyball today. it only further instills the fact that i'm out of shape, but for some reason doesn't inspire me to get back in shape. i know i could, i know somewhere in me is that willpower i need to get my ass back in the gym and lose this gut, build some muscle so i don't throw my back out everytime i jump. i just can't seem to find that willpower again. it probably doesn't help that the majority of the people around me are lazy also. damn lack of ambition. i guess that's kind of a central theme goin on in my life right now.

i think i'm getting the hang of this whole blog thing. looking back over this one it looks good. good account of the day and description of my feelings.

watch walk the line, it was a pretty good movie. not a fan of johnny cash or joaquin phoenix, but he did a good job and it was an interesting story. plus reese witherspoon is pretty hot.

i think thats it for today.....

1 Comments:

Blogger DoctorVenkman said...

Not a fan of Joqion Phoenix, OR Johnny Cash?!

Tsk, tsk.

j/k It is a great movie.

PS- This is Summer, by the way. :)

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home