occupado

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Long day yesterday. 2 midterms, I think thats the most I've handwritten in like 10 years. Boo. Had to call lines at a volleyball game. I got $15 for it, however my knees are killing me from standing up for so long. Cursed genetics. I'm playin in a volleyball tournament this weekend, first time I'll have played really competitively since high school. It should be fun.

I saw the Dane Cook movie yesterday, it was pretty funny. Done by the guys that did Wedding Crashers but Wedding Crashers was way funnier. Not very Dane Cookish. I did see a preview for a new Will Ferrell movie that I may actually want to see, which is odd because I hate Will Ferrell. It's called Stranger than Fiction. Looks good, I think it comes out next month or so.

Last week and a half has been horrible, my dad got in an accident (barely) and he's been at home complaining every minute of the god damn day. anyone that knows my dad knows he's not fun to be in a room alone with, let alone be in a room with anyone else. every day its bitchin about his back, or the insurance company, or the guy that hit him, listening to him calling the insurance company 15 times a day telling the same fucking story overly embellished. AAAHH! yeah thats it

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I'm glad to hear the Dane Cook movie was funny. I hope your knees feel batter

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home