occupado

Monday, October 23, 2006

Fuckin bengals. stupid Chris Gamble, knock the ball down. Jake Delhomme needs to not throw a pick on 3rd and goal with the game tying field goal in hand. yeah panthers lost 17-14 to cincinatti. that pretty much bummed me out for the rest of the day. it was surprisingly productive however. i hung up a cabinet, installed a new doorbell, hung up a dustbuster for mi madre, i even took care of traffic school for that stupid ticket i got on the way to vegas. On that note however, god bless the internet. if you ever get a ticket you can go to traffic school for, do it online. its so much more easier than real traffic school. you don't have to go anywhere, it takes like 30-45 min rather than 8 hours (assuming you don't read shit and just take the quizes till you get to the end). I figure I know the rules of the road and if I choose not to observe them so be it, but don't try to make me sit in some dumb classroom all day for shit i chose to ignore. thats just my take. yeah my arm's been hurtin on and off, i guess thats what happens when it gets stuck repeatedly with a needle for 2 1/2 hours straight. the tat is lookin good though, i've been keepin it lubed up, no cracking, itching or peeling so far, which is more than i can say for my first one. i think the fact i invested way more money and skin for this one has inspired me to take better care of it. now if i could just get myself into the gym to get in shape and make it look that much better. maybe, but school has been stressful lately. too much writing. i just had to do 2 5 page papers 2 weeks ago, now i gotta write 2 more this week. i'm not lookin forward to it, but i just gotta keep my eye on the prize. i figure i can do anything i don't like for a couple months, which is how long the quarters are. hopefully the other classes i need to take don't involve as much writing. i'll probably be wrong. alright with that note, i've got class in the morning, so i guess i should hit the proverbial hay. night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home