occupado

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Alright so I'm sittin here in my intercultural communication class, bored as hell. I don't really need this class as far as knowledge cause I've lived in California my whole life, the melting pot of the US. But its credits and it was available to what the hell...

Heroes is quickly becoming my favorite show, trumping Smallville, The Office, and My Name is Earl. Is it because every week is another cliff hanger that leaves me wanting more? Possibly. This is one of the reasons I didn't watch tv for awhile and I would just buy the seasons when they came out on DVD, so I didn't have to wait around for a week each time wondering what was going to happen next. Curses. But it worked, I'm hooked. Whats the deal with Peter Patrelli? Is he like Rogue? He flies, he sees the future, its like he adapts to whatever power the person around him has. And how bad ass was it when Nathan Patrelli is gettin cornered by bad white guy and bad black guy and he just takes off. Check out the video above this post. Best opening thus far.

Yeah we're on a break, we're supposed to be meeting for this group thing afterwards that I'm not really looking forward to cause I greatly dislike group projects. Mostly cause I don't trust other people to get their parts done. Partly cause I'm antisocial and I don't like being thrown into situations like this with people I don't know. But we've only got 2 weeks left to finish and out of an 8 person group, about 3 are contributing useful thoughts. Boo to the other 5 slackers. Alright I guess thats it for now. Watch HEROES!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home