occupado

Monday, October 30, 2006

Sirens are there for a reason!

Ok I meant to put this post up last week but I had a busy weekend. I was drivin to school on Friday, gettin ready to go through an intersection on a green light. The car in front of me isn't moving, the light has been green for awhile giving him ample time to have moved his ass out of the way. He doesn't move. I don't see all this til I go over the hill with railroad tracks which is about 50 feet before the stoplight. So I try to slam on my brakes, not stopping in time, swerve hella crazy style into the other lane, give the guy the finger as i zoom past, then as i'm in the middle of the intersection i see a fuckin fire truck waiting to go through with his lights on. No damn siren! Had I heard something saying "hey look at me i'm a big ass red truck that needs to go pull a cat out of a tree" I may have been more aware and not have to almost crash into this guy. AAAAAAHHHHHH!! So yeah, if theres any firefighters/police/EMT's out there reading this, if you have an emergency, use your fucking siren. especially if you're attempting to cross an intersection on a red light. Stupid people.

Other than that, lets see. Panthers lost again. Damnit. Now we're 4-4 going into the bye week. I don't get it, we can't play a complete game. 1st quarter we were kicking ass, up 14-0. 4th quarter we were up 14-10. Then all of a sudden we fumble 2 kick returns, a punt return, and give up 25 points in the 4th. Its fuckin ridiculous. And we need to get Deshaun Foster out of the starters role, he's not a premier running back. Once De'Angelo Williams is healthy I really hope he gets some starts, he's going to be a much better player.

Spent the weekend helping out my buddies at this anime expo sellin some t-shirts. There are some weird people at these things. Everyone was dressed up and asian-y looking. It was like a big ass cartoon. I think we did alright though, it was our first expo and the website had only been up for a couple of weeks, so no one really knows who we are. In case you don't, check out www.fatrabbitfarm.com and see if theres anything that strikes your fancy. Also we're gonna be at the Thai Temple in North Hollywood next weekend, Nov 4-5. Its on Coldwater Canyon, just south of Roscoe, so if you're in the area stop by and check it out. You can get some thai meat on a stick. pretty tasty.

Finished my second papers for class, this quarter is almost done, thank goodness. 1 down, 4 to go. I don't think I did a good job on them, so that means I'll probably get an A. Whenever I feel good about a paper it does shitty and whenever I think its kinda half-assed it does well, so these should get like A+'s.

Wow that was a big blog. I guess thats what happens when you go so long between posts. Oh yeah, world series is over. Now offseason signings begin, hopefully the Mariners will get some pitching and a outfielder with some power. No more finishing last in the AL West. Ok so yeah, thats it. Check out the www.fatrabbitfarm.com site, also don't forget to watch Heroes tonight, 9:00 pm on NBC!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Hey, I like long posts =0)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home