occupado

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Good day today. Before I get into that though I forgot the one thing I was thinking about for the majority of Thursday. As you may or may not know I went to Sea World that day. As you may or may not know I used to really want to be a marine biologist. After I graduated though I got into coaching and that was my new love. Damned if now I don't want to rethink my career again. I remember feeling this same way 5 years ago the last time I came to this park. Those dolphins and whales are such magestic creatures and it is truely breathtaking to watch them move through the water the way they do. I really would love to work with them. I guess my current situation though doesn't really lend to being a legit scientist. Oh well, they're still fun to watch. So yeah, today I got home from San Diego. Yesterday I stopped by the IKEA down there cause word has it there was an old high school buddy of mine that I hadn't seen in about 5 years worked there. I had tried to track him down on my last trip down there in January but he was on vacation, so I wasn't sure if he still worked there or not 10 months later. Turned out he did, he's managing the full serve warehouse down there. It was awesome getting to see him again, I got to sit down with him and his lady friend this morning over an IHOP breakfast and catch up on old times. That was pretty much what made this a good day. Other than that nothing else really happened, good or bad. Just a lot of driving. But yeah, great seeing him, hopefully he'll be joining me for my birthday bash in January. Other than that, Panthers are playin the Redskins tomorrow in DC, we should come out with a victory. DeAngelo Williams, I believe, is going to get the start cause DeShaun Foster has (big surprise here) an injury. If you follow football you'll get the sarcasm there. If not, this guy gets hurt like every single year and I really don't know why they signed him to an extension, cause even when he is healthy he's not very productive. For a team that lives on establishing the running game, he is not our ideal back. Finals are on Monday and Tuesday then I get my one month break before my gigantic 2nd and 3rd quarters at CSUB. 10 classes (at least) between those 2 quarters, so I guess I'll be pretty busy. Alrighty kids, I guess thats it for now. Tood-a-loo

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I'm going back to Massachusetts and see some friends I've been tracking down for years. The funny thing is that they actually tracked me down. Its exciting to see old people you miss after a long period of time

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home