occupado

Monday, November 13, 2006

I have a problem. I can't stop it. I can only hope to contain it. I have a few addictions. One is Target. The 2nd is Target t-shirts. Yesterday I went to said dept store and was overjoyed to find a large selection of their shirts on sale. As I skipped through the aisles throwing shirt after shirt into my cart, I said to myself, self, this is not what a professional gentleman of leisure should be spending his money on. But that didn't stop me. I had walked in for $10 worth of soda. I walked out with $60 worth of t-shirts and a couple packs of soda. Granted I got a lot of shirts for my money. Most of em were only $3, while some were $6. This is how I tell myself that it was ok. But whatever, I had wanted some of these shirts for awhile and this was the oppurtunity I had been waiting for, so I struck. Hoorah.

Good night of shows today. For starters we've got Monday Night Football, with my beloved Panthers takin on the Tampa Bay Bucs at home. Should be a good game, both Atlanta and New Orleans lost yesterday so if we win we'll only be 1 game back in our division. That starts at 5:30, so I figure that should end just in time for tonights episode of HEROES! It's supposed to get excited these next 2 weeks, the event is here. At least thats what they're toting. I don't think they're gonna be disappoint. 2 shows that are on Monday nights that I watch also are 2 1/2 Men and How I Met Your Mother. I never actually watch these on Monday night, tivo lets me watch them at my leisure but they're really funny shows. Charlie Sheen is much better suited for TV than for movies. Thats probably cause the only good movies hes made were the Major League movies.

Ok so yeah thats it. Those papers are looming in the distance for me to write this week. I'll get around to em tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inez said...

yay your team won and heroes was awesome!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home