occupado

Friday, November 10, 2006

Oh gosh what a night. It started out kinda crappy. We played our second game today, got wooped up like 18-7 or something around there. I have this problem where I'm like ultra competitive. Its not that I can't lose either. I don't mind losing, as long as I know that we played our best and they beat us at our best. When we've got people that don't run out a ground ball, don't hustle to make a catch, concede outs, stuff like that, then I get really pissed off. Yeah we probably still woulda lost even if we did these things cause the team was pretty good, but the score woulda been much closer and I would have felt better about our effort. If you know anything about baseball, the 2 guys in charge out on the field are the shortstop amongst the infielders, and the center fielder among the outfielders. When a ball goes between left and center, we shouldn't have the center fielder standing still pointing at the left fielder to get the ball. Damnit. I know I shouldn't be to upset because we've only had one game and one practice before tonight but still, thats just me I guess. Oh well.

Warning: If you watch Smallville or The Office and you didn't see this weeks episodes yet, you might not wanna read what is written in the next 2 paragraphs. or you can and not care. either way.

What a great night of tv. All my shows were on while I was at the game, so I watched em when I got home (god bless tivo). So I watch Smallville, pretty decent, get to the end, what the hell? Lana is gonna have Lex's baby? That simply can not be. And what the hell is with Martha Kent and Lionel Luther almost kissing? She can't like him! Its god-damned ridonculous. But next weeks looks good, I think Clark is finally gonna start fighting some crime and kickin ass. This is good, it only took 5+ seasons to get him to help people other than his friends and family.

The Office is another one of my favorites. Tonight did not disappoint, Jim is finally coming back to Scranton. Its gonna be interesting how they spin it with Jim, Pam and new chick from other branch. I like how Jim still fucks with Dwight even though he's at the other office. I know I'm ruining these shows if you haven't seen em yet, but I'm pretty sure theres only a handful of people that read this (and I'm being generous) and they either don't watch these shows or should've watched em already. But oh well. It's my blog so screw you if I ruined it. I may just go back and put a disclaimer at the top of this anyway, just to avoid hurting someones feelings. I'll see what I think when I get finished.

I've got two 8 page papers to write this next week, as well as a presentation that makes up almost my whole grade in another class. A smarter man would take this weekend to work on the papers, seeing as how Cody is gonna be campin with Grandma, and I'll have some time to do school work without worrying about him needin my attention. But I'm a born procrastinator, and far be it from me to break that trend. So I've got my weekend booked with plans to keep myself busy and not get a chance to do anything resembling schoolwork. Go me. I'm sure I'll find time to do them on my off school days next week. Then there's always next weekend also. Good times.

I just noticed I've capitalized almost everything properly. Thats very rare for me, especially when I'm supposed to be writing a "journal."

Ok thats it, I think I will throw that disclaimer up there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Im sorry about the baseball game. I do watch the Office and I missed this weeks episode so I wont read below that point. Thanks for the warning =0)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Inez said...

You're right...i don't watch either of those shows. Yay..glad to know i am helping you procrastinate this weekend. :) i feel useful

7:28 PM  
Blogger DoctorVenkman said...

Dude, I finally broke down and watched the American Office. God, I love it! I really do. I'm obsessed now. :)

10:44 PM  
Blogger DoctorVenkman said...

PS- This is Summer, by the way.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home