occupado

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ok, so I finally had something worthy of writing about. This person I know has decided that they want to be vegan cause they don't like the way the animals are killed when it comes time to meat makin. This is fine, I don't have a problem with these type of decisions. What I do have a problem with is when you're gonna sit here and show me all these anti-meat videos, animal rights videos, and all this political bs saying i'm an asshole cause i like hamburgers, but when I try and show them the flipside, and all the negative stuff that groups such as PETA and ALF participate in, you take off and don't want to see it. If you're gonna be part of this vegan crap and subject other people to it and try to prove a point, you have to be willing to see both sides of the argument.

http://view.break.com/189837

This video shows all the crap that PETA has done or has been done in the name of PETA. if you don't want to eat hamburgers thats fine, but if you're gonna force your shit on me, you need to be willing to see my side. Plus hamburgers are tasty and juicy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Inez said...

yay meat!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jeans Pants said...

Hey it works. I wanted to say that I liked the video and I like Penn and Teller

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home