occupado

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Several things for today, and what an exciting day it was.

Went to volleyball class today, my team won, so good times. Went to Target to pick up Beerfest, saw it was 20 bucks and I said, no sir to much. So I go to best buy to see how much it is there. Only 18, thats better. As I'm checking out, I see a gentleman purchasing the fabled Playstation 3. I'm shocked and amazed, and ask the cashier if they have any more. He informs me that they just recieved 40+ this morning. Jackpot! I strut my way to the back, and my brother and I each picked up a 60 GB PS3, so now I too can take advantage of these foolish kids overpaying out the ass for these video games. We went and ate, then tried to go back in disguise and get some more, but they saw through it and said ney, 1 per customer. Oh well, at least we each got 1. They're still goin for around 1000 on ebay, so I figure to make a couple hundred bucks profit. Hooray for me. Anyone want it? Its on ebay ready to be purchased, looking for a happy home.

On the way home a couple cops go flying by with their sirens. We see them drive up about a quarter mile then flip a U turn to a SUV parked on the side of the road. As we drive by we see the remnants of a real life shootout! The drivers side window had been busted, there was one person I could see in the passanger seat, with about 6 cops surrounding the car with their guns drawn, yelling at the guy to get out of the car, then 2 other cops with who I would assume is the driver bent over the hood of a cop car in cuffs. It was all very exciting. Good times in the desert.

A post from a couple weeks ago detailed a certain individual claiming she beat me at poker, even though I had told her I would let her win if it got down to just me and her. We had our rematch last night, and I won in dominant fashion, shutting her mouth for good and proving myself the victor. It was very satisfying. Hoorah.

Panthers lost last night, we fell to 6-6. I believe we got jobbed on what ended up being the last play of the game, there was clearly pass interference and it wasn't called which resulted in an interception. I was really pissed about it yesterday but I've coped with it, and now that I've had a good day am not as upset about it. What I am upset about is how all my shows are taking a 2 month hiatus from new shows, so I gotta wait til jan 22 before I can see any more Heroes, which is complete and utter bull shit. Very upsetting. I'm gonna have to live off my DVD's and video games til my birthday, which is crappy. But oh well.

We have a game tonight, hopefully it won't be freezing and we'll win. I do know there is going to be an epic Mario Party battle afterwards, which always makes for good times.

Alrighty, I think thats good for today, big post. Toodles all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the game went well! :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I'm glad to hear that you are moving on. That's the healthy thing to do. I'm also glad to hear the game went well and even more glad to hear your selling the PS3. When you said you bought it I was like Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! but since your selling it, that's awesome. I heard it sucks

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home